Our new school council is now up and running!
Welcome to our page!
Updates of our meetings will be put on our page following each of our meetings .
Tuesday 23rd October
Today we had our first official school council meeting. We met to discuss fundraising for new school wet play equipment and for money to revamp our new school library.
We came up with lots of ideas on how to raise money and have taken our ideas back to our classmates . The most popular ideas were ... a pj day at school, film nights and baking . We will be meeting again after half term to discuss which activity will be the best ! So watch this space ...!
Members of the School Council will act as role models and follow the rules listed below.
· Be role models of learning behaviour within their class
· Model the 7 rainbow rules throughout the day
· Attend learning council meetings to discuss how to improve learning in the school
· Review the quality of learning in the school (books, lessons, environment, homework)
· Make decisions and feedback on how to improve learning within the school
· Liaise with School Council members from other schools